Two months ago, I was contacted by "The ATP Financial Group".They told that I had been randomly selected from an international sweepstakes ballot.
According to "Cynthia Jacobs" I was the lucky winner of $47,000 cash. The catch was, I had to come up with nearly $3,000 to organise administration and transfers. So I spoke to my "consultant" and she explained how my name was even part of the draw. She also justified this $3,000 that I was going to spending.
After about half an hour on the phone, I was ready to get started. I transferred a total of $2,998.86 to the ATP Financial Group (from Australia to the US) and I was to be expecting the cash within two weeks.
It's a scam, and I should have realised before hand.
So, just so you know, if you see a company name The ATP Financial Group, it's a scam.I'm in Australia, and they still got me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Lottery Scam
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."