Fake Lottery Scam, you have got to lookout for the ATP Financial Group
Two months ago, I was contacted by "The ATP Financial Group".They told that I had been randomly selected from an international sweepstakes ballot.
According to "Cynthia Jacobs" I was the lucky winner of $47,000 cash. The catch was, I had to come up with nearly $3,000 to organise administration and transfers. So I spoke to my "consultant" and she explained how my name was even part of the draw. She also justified this $3,000 that I was going to spending.
After about half an hour on the phone, I was ready to get started. I transferred a total of $2,998.86 to the ATP Financial Group (from Australia to the US) and I was to be expecting the cash within two weeks.
It's a scam, and I should have realised before hand.
So, just so you know, if you see a company name The ATP Financial Group, it's a scam.I'm in Australia, and they still got me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Lottery Scam
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."