Fake Lottery Scam, you have got to lookout for the ATP Financial Group

13 of 20 The ATP Financial Group reviews

Two months ago, I was contacted by "The ATP Financial Group".They told that I had been randomly selected from an international sweepstakes ballot.

According to "Cynthia Jacobs" I was the lucky winner of $47,000 cash. The catch was, I had to come up with nearly $3,000 to organise administration and transfers. So I spoke to my "consultant" and she explained how my name was even part of the draw. She also justified this $3,000 that I was going to spending.

After about half an hour on the phone, I was ready to get started. I transferred a total of $2,998.86 to the ATP Financial Group (from Australia to the US) and I was to be expecting the cash within two weeks.

It's a scam, and I should have realised before hand.

So, just so you know, if you see a company name The ATP Financial Group, it's a scam.I'm in Australia, and they still got me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 20 The ATP Financial Group reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Shrimp

Oct 21, 2013 #731562

The ATP Financial Group are beginning to be a household name in our street, apparently everyone has been getting calls from them. Bloody scam. Stay out of Australia!

0 0 Reply
Ford

Oct 17, 2013 #730325

More than enough people have lost money to the atp scam. Let's get them out of Australia!

0 0 Reply
Mikey

Oct 14, 2013 #728993

I'm with you Burt, people motivated by financial gain and greed are flipping blind to the obvious. You have to have the IQ of a rock to fall for this kind of scam. Everyone needs to keep one thing in mind, if it's too good to be true, IT IS! I promise you that. Your never, ever, ever going to get something for nothing on the internet.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The ATP Financial Group. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The ATP Financial Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×